Nescom Technologies is involved in the following broad services:
- Power. Water. Gas. Rail.
- Critical Infrastructure Projects.
- High Volume Service Contracts- Pole to Pit.
- Environmental Engineering.
In the past decade Nescom Technologies Ltd has emerged itself as an innovative and reliable competitor in the Cameroon civil construction market.
Civil Construction is one of the core competency of Nescom Technologies Ltd. Our experiences and versatile team deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physically and naturally built environment, including electrical etc.
We have dedicated teams working in regional areas and can mobilise construction crews to any site in Cameroon.
Our core competencies in civil works include:
- Bulk earthworks, bench construction and basement excavation.
- Infrastructure: Transformer slabs and associated oil containment systems, air and gas insulated equipment footings, switch rooms, control rooms and amenities buildings. Mass concrete tower footings and piling works.
- Underground infrastructure: HV/LV electrical, water, fire suppression, gas, storm water, sewer, potable water, comms & underground tanks.
- High volume contract works: Pole to pit underground service installation.
- Heavy-duty trafficable pavements: roads, container rated hardstands, car parks, and concrete & asphalt pavements.
- Stormwater Catchment: kerbs, pits, swales, submersible pump systems and underground tanks.
- Concrete, timber and steel retaining structures.
- Demolition: Commercial, industrial and infrastructure assets.
- Design & Construct.
- Turnkey Projects.
- Project Management.
- Large Scale In-house Steel Fabrication.
Nescom Technologies aim to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of construction services. For this reason we have invested heavily in the people and technology required in delivering design, construct and project engineering services. Our team of qualified engineers and support staff ensure total control of project from inception to completion by directly managing the construction process to ensure we provide the most efficient, cost effective and project specific outcomes for customers.
- Security and Access Control.
Copyright ©2018 Nescom Technologies. All rights Reserved | Site by NTAS